Here are some examples of what we'll decide together when you come to the Comfort Studio. Don't be uncomfortable anymore, take the test!
- Are the height and width of the chair right for you? - Most Stressless® models come in two or three sizes, to give you a personal fit.
- Is the ottoman positioned in the right place to give you maximum leg support? - You can easily move the freestanding Stressless® ottoman into the right position for optimum leg and foot support.
- Does the chair move with you as you shift position? - The Stressless® Glide system is designed to follow your slightest movements.
- Does the gliding movement smoothly adjust to your weight? - A simple adjustment enables you to adapt the Glide mechanism to suit your body weight.
- Does the chair provide good lumbar support in all positions? - Stressless® lumbar support synchronizes with the Glide system to provide continual support for your lower back.
- Is your head supported comfortably as you lie down and read or watch TV? - Headrest synchronizes with the lumbar support, so your head is always positioned and you can maintain eye contact.
- Can you adjust the headrest so that it lies flat when you recline? - You can adjust the headrest with a simple hand movement to lie flat.
- Does the back of the chair recline sufficiently for you? Two glide rails enable you to lean back further than is possible in most other recliners.
- Does the chair feel stable? - Stressless® is designed for longevity with a round base and double stem to ensure stability.
- Are you aware of how your whole body relaxes? - Stressless® relaxes your entire body by providing perfect balance and optimum support.
If you answered NO to any of these questions you should definitely come to the Comfort Studio!